(Speeds include Deacon's aura)
- The speeds for Heiress are tied to those of Seeker, which are tied to the DPS (see Spirit Notes below).
- DPS will need to take the stun when following the spirit affinity speeds. - For any other affinity you will need your DPS slightly faster till you see the build sync up on turn count 3...this way Heiress will cleanse the first stun and keep everyone in sync.
- Heiress must not take the stun. Use a Force DPS champion positioned ahead of Heiress in the team order.
- Heiress true speed > (7 / 5.05) * Seeker true speed (fraction approx. 1.39)
- DPS true speed < (7.15 / 7.8) * Seeker true speed (fraction is approx. 0.916)
A 170 Seeker without speed sets has a true speed of 189.57 because of the aura.
Heiress would need to be > 1.39 * 189.57 = 263.5 True Speed
DPS needs to be < .916 * 189.57 = 173.835 True Speed
"True Speed" is displayed in the calculator below the speed that you input
2:1 Ninja (Sub Force Champ vs Spirit at *166 *check spirit notes - credit: TheDragonsBeard
2:1 Jintoro - credit: ShortOnSkillz
Standard Myth Heir notes - 1st stun is not cleansed