Ultimate Budget Unkillable
Works on UNM and NM, all affinities, using the same speeds.
NO MORE GEAR SWAPPING!
256 - Maneater
223 - Pain Keeper
188 - DPS1
180 - DPS2
129 - Stun Target/DPS
Ally attack champions can work on UNM, but not NM.
UNM Rotation (for all affinities):
Maneater - A3
Pain Keeper - A1, A2, A1, auto
NM Rotation (for all affinities):
Maneater - A2, A3
Pain Keeper - A1, A1, auto
Same stun targeting principles apply:
- HP of Stun Target should be the highest of the team, but not more than 125% of PK's HP.
- PK should be second highest HP.
(ex. If PK has 40K HP, then your Stun Target needs to be between 41K-50K).
- A good target to aim for is 5-10% more than PK. (so 42-44K in the above example)
- Stun Target's DEF should be as low as possible, at least several hundred lower than anyone else on the team.
- When facing affinities, the Stun Target ideally should be the weak affinity (vs Magic have a spirit one), or otherwise there should be no weak affinity champions on the team.
*Avoid having a strong affinity Stun Target! It's just not worth it.
Example HP/DEF Tuning:
Aim for 1k DEF and 35k-40k HP on the Stun Target, at least 2k DEF and 30-35k HP on the rest. Pain Keeper should have 2nd highest HP on team.
Affinities will screw up your run - use a weak affinity for the Stun Target!
Watch your runs! Hard to know how to fix it if you don't know where it went wrong...